Legal conditions and privacy
UniversitasMundi is a website belonging to Montymarq Asociados SL.
Data Protection Policy for the web
MONTYMARQ ASOCIADOS SL is committed to compliance with current legislation on data protection, for this we have developed this Data Protection Policy.
In MONTYMARQ ASOCIADOS SL we are committed to promoting compliance with the principles of active responsibility established in the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR) through a process of continuous improvement, aimed at:
1. Treat personal data in a lawful, legal and transparent manner in relations with interested parties.
2. Use only and exclusively personal data for the purposes provided in each treatment. In no case use them for other purposes different or incompatible.
3. Analyze the legal bases of the treatments and obtain the consent of the interested parties in the cases that it is necessary for the treatment.
4. Treat the minimum personal data that are necessary for the purpose pursued.
5. Keep personal data updated and accurate. In cases where inaccuracies of the data are observed, proceed to update or delete them.
6. Maintain personal data for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of the treatment and in accordance with the legally established retention periods.
7. Maintain at all times the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data we process.
This commitment translates into the following:
1. Provide the necessary resources and establish the necessary objectives for the correct implementation and continuous improvement of information security and the protection of the personal data we process.
2. Promote and implement the appropriate measures to carry out the training, training and awareness of all personnel in Information Security and data protection.
3. Establish the appropriate risk assessment criteria to which treatments are exposed so that all risks that present an unacceptable level are adequately treated until an acceptable residual risk level is obtained.
4. Prepare and maintain activity records of all the treatments performed.
5. Establish procedures to prevent data security violations and, if they occur, manage and notify them without delay.
Information about the data we process
In accordance with our data protection policy we will proceed to inform in a clear and understandable way about the treatment we do in MONTYMARQ ASOCIADOS SL of the personal data that we have because the interested parties have provided it to us by any means that you have considered appropriate ( through this website, email, telephone or by any other electronic or manual means).
Additional information on data protection:
|MONTYMARQ ASOCIADOS S.L.|
Direction: Pasaje Esperanto nº 1 Entreplanta bajo 29007- Málaga
|Representative: Rocío Márquez Villa|
We treat the information provided in order to:
1.-Management and billing of mediation services in the contracting of insurance, independent, professional and impartial advice for contracting them.
2.-Sending information and offers related to financial products and services, legal, labor, tax and accounting advice, as well as products and services related to automotive and home maintenance
3.-Management of inquiries and requests through the website.
4.-Video surveillance of facilities and business control
5.-Personnel management and selection
|The personal data will be kept for the time necessary for compliance with legal obligations and as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.|
|We do not make automated decisions and / or create profiles|
The legal basis of the data processing for each purpose described above is:
1.- Insurance contract
2.- Consent of the interested party
3.- User consent
4.- Law of private security and Law of the Statute of workers
5.- Law of the Statute of workers and other applicable legislation and consent of the interested party for the selection of personnel.
|All the required information is obligatory and must provide us with truthful and updated data since the omission, falsity and inaccuracy of the same may lead to the impossibility of offering and providing the requested service.|
(of transfers or transfers)
|The data will be communicated to the insurance and reinsurance companies necessary for the development of our mediation, advice and assistance functions in the hiring and processing of the insurance that you request and as a consequence of our business structure to the entity Grupo Milenio Corredores de Seguros Asociados SL (C / San Vicente Ferrer nº 8 bajo 18005 of Granada) for the development and fulfillment of the same uses and purposes for which your personal data have been collected|
(of interested persons)
|You can exercise the rights of access to your personal data as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or if necessary request the deletion, in addition to requesting the limitation to the processing of your data the portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to your treatment, by written communication accompanied by a photocopy of the ID, to the address Pasaje Esperanto nº 1 Entreplanta Málaga, by email: _______________, or personally in our offices.|
|You have the right to withdraw the consent given|
|You have the right to complain to the Control Authority|
(of the data)
|The interested party|
The categories of data we treat are:
Economic, financial and insurance data
Specially protected data.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations Montymarq Asociados Consultores y Corredores de Seguros S.L. informs you that the personal data provided by you through our contact forms or email addresses, will be incorporated into our files for automated processing, in order to provide you with the information requested by you, provide and offer our services insurance contracting mediation, as well as independent, professional and impartial advice regarding insurance contracting. Your personal data will also be used for the accounting and administrative management of our company. In order to keep you informed, your identifying and contact information will be used to send you information and offers related to the contracting of insurance, financial products or services, legal, labor, tax and accounting advice services, as well as products and services related to automotive and home maintenance. The data collected will be stored under the confidentiality and legally established security measures. We ask that if there is any modification in them we inform you to keep our files properly updated. Likewise, we wish to inform you that as a consequence of our business structure, your personal data may be transferred to the entity Grupo Milenio Corredores de Seguros Asociados S.L. (C / San Vicente Ferrer nº 8 under 18005 of Granada) for the development and fulfillment of the same uses and purposes for which your personal data have been collected. If you send us your resume or personal data in order to participate in our selection processes, we inform you that they will be incorporated into our file of candidates, in order to manage your participation in our personnel selection processes, not being transferred to third parties without their consent, they may also be assigned to the entity Grupo Milenio Corredores de Seguros Asociados SL, for inclusion in the selection processes organized by this company. Finally, we inform you that you can revoke the consent for the communication of your data and exercise the rights of access, cancellation, opposition or rectification by written communication accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI, addressed to the legal person in charge of the file: Montymarq Asociados Consultores y Corredores de Seguros S.L. Pj. Esperanto 1-1º; 29007 Malaga or personally in our offices